Brainchild 3D Printing (ABN 71 070 054 284) is a 3D printing and design company located in New South Wales, Australia that provides a range of services in 3D printing, 3D scanning, casting, moulding, design post processing and finishing.
Brainchild 3D Printing values lawful, open and transparent data-driven marketing and advertising practices and is committed to ensuring that your personal information is protected in compliance with all applicable Australian laws.
What personal information do we collect and hold?
We may collect and hold personal information which is necessary for our functions or activities in several different ways. The types of personal information we collect will vary depending on your dealings with us.
We may collect and hold any or all of the following types of personal information:
- your name, email address(es) and other contact details;
- Your 3D printing files submitted to us for the purposes of receiving a quote;
- your email newsletter preferences;
- your position, title, profession or occupation, and other work-related details;
- details relating to your use of our products or services;
- information about your telephone calls or emails to us, including the reason you contacted us and the advice we gave you;
- information relating to your use of our promotional offers;
- product reviews, comments, photos and forum posts that you have submitted;
- other personal information you provide to us.
How do we collect your personal information?
We collect your personal information directly from you. When collecting personal information from you, we may collect it in the following ways:
- when you email us or submit and enquiry through this website;
- when you subscribe to receive communications from us;
- during conversations with you in person or via telephone;
- when you enter into a competition or promotion run by us;
- when you register to use one of our marketing or promotional programs;
- otherwise in the course of us providing you with a requested product, service or benefit;
How do we use your personal information?
Brainchild 3D Printing does not sell personal information.
Where you have subscribed to our content updates and given your consent for us to contact you, we may use your personal information to send you direct marketing that relates to:
- our products and services;
- promotions run by us; or
- other new developments we believe may be of interest to you.
You may opt-out of receiving direct marketing through the unsubscribe function that will be made available to you with each direct marketing communication.
Information is also generated whenever a page is accessed on our website that records information such as the time, date and specific page visited. We collect such information for statistical and maintenance purposes to continually evaluate our website’s performance.
Who do we disclose your personal information to?
We may disclose your personal information to various third parties who we engage to assist in performing our business activities and functions, including those who help to provide our products and services to you. The third parties we may disclose your personal information to include:
- professional advisers such as accountants, solicitors, business advisers and consultants;
- government bodies and regulatory authorities;
- payment processors, debt collectors, web hosting providers and IT service providers.
How do we store and protect your personal information?
Brainchild 3D Printing stores personal information in a combination of computer storage facilities, paper-based files and other records. In so doing, we have taken reasonable steps to protect your personal information from misuse, interference and loss, and unauthorised access, modification or disclosure.
When we no longer need your personal information, we take reasonable steps to destroy or permanently de-identify the information.
If you require any further information we will be pleased to provide you with further detail.
If you are contacting us with feedback or a privacy complaint, please provide us with as much detail as possible so that we can deal with your concern quickly and effectively.
We will take every privacy complaint seriously and assess it with the aim of resolving all issues quickly and efficiently.
We’d be grateful for your cooperation with us during this process by providing us with any relevant information that we may need.
How to contact us or make a complaint
Phone: +61 450 403 051
56 Taylor Street
Annandale NSW 2038
For complaints unrelated to privacy, please find our contact details here.
We will take any reasonable steps required to remedy any issues resulting from a failure to comply with our privacy obligations. If our response to your complaint does not address your concerns to your satisfaction, you may have the right to make a complaint to the Office of the Australian Information Commissioner (www.oaic.gov.au).