Let us save you time and money by taking care of the stress of finalising your designs. We can help you share your idea with the world. It's what we live for.
3D printing offers unprecedented opportunities for individuals and business to move forward and innovate without the costs and headaches traditionally involved in prototyping.
We offer a variety of processes that will enhance the marketability of your object by applying that always important final touch. Function is only part of the the design process.
Our highly detailed and rapid scanning service allows us to make precise replicas of small to medium sized objects, in full colour and texture. The applications are endless.
Good quality CAD work is the bases of any good digital or rapid manufacturing venture. Let us fix any problems with geometry before they become costly issue later on.
Our process allows us to cast the most convoluted geometries with perfect resolution. We only use locally sourced materials of the highest quality.
Pricing & Special Offers
Our Pricing Structure
While most of our competitors charge their customers on the basis of a models volume in cubic centimeters, we believe it's unfair to make you pay for all that empty space inside it. After taking advantage of our free assessment, we will promptly send you a quote based on the material used, the weight of the the model and the detail of the print. Our pricing structure guarantees better value for money no matter how big or small the job is.
- Students: Students will receive a 20% discount on all models worth $100 or more.
- Artists, Engineers and Industrial designers: Commercial reprints at 50% off. If after testing your prototype, you realise a small modification needs to be made, we can discount the reprint for you. This offer is for immediate modifications with a 3-day expiry and we reserve the right to decide whether the modification is significant enough for the discount to apply.
- Everyone: Any 2 or more sets of printed parts worth over $250 will receive a 20% discount on the total cost.
Discount cannot be added together.
- 3D Printing & Bioengineering Here at Brainchild we like to keep up to date with cutting edge developments in the…
- Carbon Fibre 3D Printer One of the most important areas in 3D printing, and one of the most limiting factors…
- Community funded 3D printers & the future of breakfast Recently we’ve seen a number of interesting crowdfunding campaigns for the…